Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum

By jbl Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:14 am
no no,
he only raped smurfette! :D

seriously he would cook em and make em into gold.
wish we could do that with lame pads.

By arondbeats Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:18 am
juxt wrote:
mkl... wrote:hey juxt! do you know who's that guy?

gargamel from the smurfs. Never watched that show much but I know he was a sick f*ck with a lot of mental problems. He devoted most of his life planning and attempting to capture the smurfs, then rape them, then mutilate them, and finally kill them.

I remember one episode he got caught masterbating to a picture of papa smurf and every one started calling him a big homo. I think that's when he went crazy and wanted to murder them all.

By mkl... Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:49 am
juxt wrote:
mkl... wrote:hey juxt! do you know who's that guy?

gargamel from the smurfs. Never watched that show much but I know he was a sick f*ck with a lot of mental problems. He devoted most of his life planning and attempting to capture the smurfs, then rape them, then mutilate them, and finally kill them.

i'm quite amazed, i didn't know that the schtroumpfs (the original name from peyo the belgian author) were famous in the us... :shock:

By pribeh_tom Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:26 pm
I signed it.

Thank you for doing this - whomever is responsible.
By gunmetal Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:45 am
F*** them.... they already got they $1000.00. they need to send these free or lower the price!

CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!!!

By Akaii Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:24 am
cause i bought my mpc over ebay do you reckon i will still be liable for the compensation if the petition is won? i still feel cheated. ! cheers.

By soundasleep Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:52 pm
LOL at all this nonsense.

and if you're serious about making music LOL at being mad at spending $200 to improve your mpc.

you should be glad you have the option to get a new pad design. akai doesn't owe you anything. if your pads broke under warranty they woulda been fixed. after warranty it's on you.

mpc1000 users are extra salty like mcdonald's fries. make music stop bittching.

By Antonym Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:55 pm
^ get your facts straight and do your homework before coming here and posting this bullsht

we bought an mpc, not a time bomb
we only got the option to use durable sensor technology because we made enough noise for it

the fact that akai is shipping units with the fix installed is the clincher here

By poundaproblem Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:46 pm
soundasleep wrote:LOL at all this nonsense.

and if you're serious about making music LOL at being mad at spending $200 to improve your mpc.

you should be glad you have the option to get a new pad design. akai doesn't owe you anything. if your pads broke under warranty they woulda been fixed. after warranty it's on you.

mpc1000 users are extra salty like mcdonald's fries. make music stop bittching.

spending $200 is not to "improve" anything. This should have been corrected quite some time ago. Furthermore it would make sense if it was an isolated incident, then Akai wouldnt owe anything. But they put out a large amount of faulty products. This is no different from an automotive recall based on faulty components. Do homework twice before speaking once.

By thephantom Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:42 pm
I see alot of peeps dont care about making beats cause everyone would complaint about faulty pads, this is like my xbox 360 it does not work anymore and I cant do anything about it. Yes I got screw and yes I care but I will not buy another xbox, so with my mpc1000 at least I have a solution be it I paid at least its not another $1000.

By Antonym Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:19 pm
I see alot of peeps dont care about making beats cause everyone would complaint about faulty pads

ass.u.me nothing

By poundaproblem Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:31 pm
my xbox 360 it does not work anymore and I cant do anything about it.

Not for nothing bro but thats your fault. These major companies have customer service centers for a reason. If you put consistant pressure on them you can get whatever you want. Ive had ford/lincon replace an alternator ($700+/-) on my LS free just by hounding them, I got game stop to get me Nintendo Wii and have customer service call my cell phone to tell me when it was going to be in after my daughters Wii died, Ive gotten Apple to replace my Ipod outside of warranty by emailing and calling them every day until they gave in. Sh!t I even got T-Mobile to replace my Sidekick III free even though it had water damage. You just have to hound these companies with calls emails petitions lawyers....whatever it takes.

By thephantom Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:46 pm
so tell me who will take my case for my xbox 360 cause it mess up way after the warranty finish, what am I supposed to do when I call them they told me that I would have to replace it for a new one for the same price. I report them and all I got back was a thank you your case will be taken into consideration.